A home on Henderson Road in Cohasset was reported broken in to last Wednesday. Taken was a 42 inch LG LED flat screen tv. It’s valued at $500.
Someone woke up with a headache Thursday and asked the Cohasset Fire Department to check carbon monoxide levels.
A storage building on Wolf Lake Trail on Bovey had it windows broken out. No replacement value.
A fraud case was reported from Owen Point Trail in Bigfork. No more details are available.
A trespassing case was called in Saturday morning. Someone flashed a flashlight into a resident’s window at 1am. The owner called out asking if the person needed help. No response. The resident got a firearm out and fired a shot into the air from his deck. Charges of reckless discharge of a firearm are pending against the homeowner.
A chimney fire was reported Saturday from Bridge Street in Warba. No more information is available.
An ATV accident was reported from Feely Unit Forest Road. The victim was transported to a hospital. No more details are being released at this time.
Sunday, items were reported taken from a residence on County Road 128 in Deer River. No more details are available.